Jr. Sales Consultant
$37,000, plus bonuses
Is time to take control of your career?
Tired of worrying about how you will find a better job, or if your company, branch or role will even be around in 5 years? Smart enough to know going it alone is too risky, but want to escape the large corporate machine? Join our team-oriented, cloud-based application services firm as we serve the education market! We are a close-knit, relatively small company with a positive and growing work environment.
We have a Sales Consultant, or more appropriately a teammate, opportunity available for someone who, while thriving in sales, instills faith, confidence and trust in their clients. While selling our online application, we have strived to create a "different" type sales team; a band of employees with honesty, drive and optimism. No shark-tank, commission-only environment here!
The individual in this role will sell our Student Information System (SIS) and other services/programs that benefits schools, teachers and administrators.
We've been in business for 13 years, are very successful, have a lot of fun and are committed to more growth and success - which requires adding a new "A" player teammate.
The person we'd like to add as a colleague has the following mindset and thought sequence:
• I know I'm good, I've proven it by always being a top producer (fact, not opinion).
• I have had other jobs that gave me good experience, but all I need now is a place where I can do what I'm good at (sales) and take control of my career, time, income and, as a bonus, do something I can wake up excited about each day.
If this describes you, we would love to hear from you.
We are a successful company with a solid compensation plan and a friendly environment. As part of our team, you will not need to worry about capped income or politics, you will have the opportunity to grow, and you will know you are helping to empower schools through integrated management, teaching and learning tools.
Included in this position are the following job duties:
• Product demonstrations
• Attend 3-5 trade-shows/year
• Visit clients in person for on-site demonstrations
• Make 30-50 outbound calls per day
• Generate business from cold and warm leads
• Collaborate with marketing sales and teams
• Experience in sales and/or customer service
• Works well in a team and when working toward team-related goals
• Does not make sales by pushing products/services on prospective clients who don't need them
• The ability to move forward with a positive attitude when dealing with negative responses and "no's" from prospective clients
Gradelink® produces an award-winning online school administration system that connects students, parents, teachers and school administrators.
Our solutions equip schools with cutting edge administrative tools like academic reporting, financial billing, teacher grade books, standards assessments, parent access, attendance tracking and more, all via the web. Our goal is to offer the education market an indispensable, user-friendly experience with the best customer support in the industry.